Monday, September 27, 2010

Blog #3

I don’t like group projects, but I was glad my mom was in the class because we could be partners. Our teacher said we could of have two to four people in a group. My mom and I knew already we were going to worked together. We really did not want anybody else in our group because we have a busy schedule and it would of be hard to coordinate with someone else schedule. Then we would probably get stuck doing it by ourselves anyway.
We had a hard time picking one of the articles to read because we had no interest in them. We finally just picked the article, “What You Eat is Your Business.” We both found out after reading this article that it was very short. We were concerned that we would not be able to write two pages on this article. The article was a good article even though I had no interest in it. It would have been cool if the group of articles to read from had different topic instead of all the same topic.
My mom did the outline and wrote the paper. I did the work cited page and made sure the sources were correctly cited within the paper. I was glad my mom said, “The paper was easy enough to get two pages worth.” I also read the paper and I thought she did a good job. I would have like to help her write the paper, but I had to work. We made the mistake of writing it last minute. Which we agreed next time we would work on sooner. And hopefully worked on it together!!

1 comment: