Monday, December 6, 2010

Blog #9

In meeting my goals, I learned that when reading articles then stating your opinion and evaluating the author. I found this difficult at first because I wanted summaries the article. But I have learned that I need to state my opinion and be bold about it. I did revise this paper.
            I found that Critical Analysis paper to be a challenge because you had to watch a movie and analysis the characters, the storyline, and your opinion about the movie. I was not sure how to write this paper. I will continue to work on this skill awhile I am in college. The Critical Analysis paper I still need to revise and I will revise it before the end of the semester.
I have master the goal of writing the research paper and using electronic sources for my paper. I am getting better at using Waubonsee Library’s databases.  I learned that when citing the article do not use the catalog citing because it is wrong. One goal I learn was citing what are not your own words and learning that it is your concrete details. Today, I will be looking at my research paper and polishing up so I can turn it in today.
I will continue to work on my writing skills because I know I will need later my career. If I want to be a teacher, I need to have good writing skills to communicate with kids, other teachers, and parents. I will continue to work on my grammar.
Overall I have master most of the goals in this class. But there is always room for improvement. I will always willing to make my writing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment